Before You Choose a Wellness Practitioner
Does Your Practitioner...
1. Take a thorough history and do a complete examination before treating ?
At Integrated Natural Therapies we guarantee that on your first visit we will take a complete and thorough history and examination and you will be given advise on the most appropriate direction for your personal presentation.
2. Just treat symptoms or do they look for the cause?
We want to find out, what's happening and why what's happening is happening. Failing to treat the causes just means the condition will return, time and again. we won't let that happen to you and that's our promise!
3. Have a track record of effective, lasting results?
Because we get to the cause of your problems... we know what needs to be done to get dramatic and effective results. You're in safe hands at INT!
4. Monitor progress by objective measurements ?
Many practitioners are content to treat without knowing if you are getting better or not. We will do all the necessary tests and assessments to ensure and monitor progress.
5. Are they an expert and a specialist wellness practitioner?
With over 33 years combined experience our practitioners offer the highest standard of education and expertise. INT's team are true specialists in wellness care.